Abyssal is looking for Technical Artist to join our 3D team. We expect a broad knowledge of games, from asset workflows, level creation, visual optimization and mainly a great ability to problem-solve.
– Setup, implementation & management from assets from the 3D team into the engine while maintaining as much detail as provided.
– Creating levels with complex assets while maintaining photo-real quality.
– Providing creative solutions and resolving technical challenges.
– Documenting recommendations to improve limitations in pipeline and tools.
– Solid understanding of Unreal Engine and its components (Material Editor and Shader, Blueprints, Animation, Scene Building, Sequencer, Lighting).
– Experience with Material Authoring and Industry Standard Shading Language is a plus.
– Have an excellent understanding of the technical limitations of game art assets.
– Understanding of PBR pipeline.
– Knowledge of a major 3D software packages (Modo, Maya and ZBrush).
– Python/C++ programming is a plus.
Needs to be:
– Team oriented.
– Able to learn new software packages and methods.
-All applications must include a CV and a Portfolio.