Join an exciting, challenge-driven work atmosphere
with a team of highly skilled professionals.
Send your CV to [email protected]
As a front end developer at Abyssal you will have the opportunity to help develop our cloud offerings.
Your main responsibility will be to work with design and backend to conceptualize and implement new UI from the ground up.
- Develop web interfaces and API.
- Develop web pages and applications
- Experience developing web interfaces using Angular and React.
- Expert in building web applications using RESTful APIs.
- Ability to work with real time data.
- Ability to work with complex data structures.
- SCRUM Experience.
- Asp.Net / .Net Core Experience.
Even if you are not an exact match for these requirements but you think you can adapt and excel at your responsibilities, get in touch with us, we have a place for you.
- Setup, implementation & management from assets from the 3D team into the engine while maintaining as much detail as provided.
- Creating levels with complex assets while maintaining photo-real quality.
- Providing creative solutions and resolving technical challenges.
- Documenting recommendations to improve limitations in pipeline and tools.
- Solid understanding of Unreal Engine and its components (Material Editor and Shader, Blueprints, Animation, Scene Building, Sequencer, Lighting).
- Experience with Material Authoring and Industry Standard Shading Language is a plus.
- Have an excellent understanding of the technical limitations of game art assets.
- Understanding of PBR pipeline.
- Knowledge of a major 3D software packages (Modo, Maya and ZBrush).
- Python/C++ programming is a plus.
- Team oriented.
- Able to learn new software packages and methods.
- All applications must include a CV and a Portfolio.
As a developer at Abyssal you can be a generalist developer or a specialized one. We value your ability to learn and develop new things with a wide range of technologies.
We have multiple development teams, so we try to foster communication between them and you are free to join the one that best suits your interests. If you are not an exact match for these roles but you think you can adapt and excel at your responsibilities, we have a place for you.
- Use of Unreal Engine as the basis for most of 3D work.
- Development with visual scripting side by side with C++.
- C++ Experience.
- 3D Game Engines Knowledge.
- Rendering Framework Experience.
- Augmented Reality.
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team.
- Video rendering.
- DirectX 9/11/12 Knowledge.
- SCRUM Experience.