Join an exciting, challenge-driven work atmosphere
with a team of highly skilled professionals.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Office & People Operations
- Talent Acquisition & External Branding:
- Create and implement an annual recruitment plan,
- Create and manage the full-cycle of talent acquisition process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience,
- Find creative ways of attracting candidates,
- Create valuable relationships with a focus on talent recruitment and brand awareness with universities, event planners, meetup leaders, networking events,
- Create and implement an effective Onboarding/Offboarding process.
- People Operations & Internal Branding:
- Create, implement and follow up on internal career path plan,
- Create the company performance review process,
- Create, implement and follow up on the annual training plan,
- Increase company benefits programs,
- Own and administer employee engagement initiatives.
- Office Management:
- Ensure that the working environment continually meets the requirements of the business,
- Ensure company compliance of health and safety policies,
- Book transport and accommodation for traveling employees,
- Other ad-hoc needs that might appear.
- Experience 2-3 years in recruiting IT technical roles and recognizing technical skills.
- Being self-organized, self-driven, and working with little supervision towards the company purpose.
- Experience in conducting interviews, recognizing technical roles/skills and facilitating the hiring decision.
- Experience in creating a recruitment pipeline with candidates aligned with current/future necessities.
- Experience in developing relationships towards brand awareness.
Web / Front-end Developer
As a front end developer at Abyssal you will have the opportunity to help develop our cloud offerings.
Your main responsibility will be to work with design and backend to conceptualize and implement new UI from the ground up.
- Develop web interfaces and API.
- Develop web pages and applications
- Experience developing web interfaces using Angular and React.
- Expert in building web applications using RESTful APIs.
- Ability to work with real time data.
- Ability to work with complex data structures.
- SCRUM Experience.
- Asp.Net / .Net Core Experience.
Even if you are not an exact match for these requirements but you think you can adapt and excel at your responsibilities, get in touch with us, we have a place for you.
Abyssal is looking for Technical Artist to join our 3D team. We expect a broad knowledge of games, from asset workflows, level creation, visual optimization and mainly a great ability to problem-solve.
- Setup, implementation & management from assets from the 3D team into the engine while maintaining as much detail as provided.
- Creating levels with complex assets while maintaining photo-real quality.
- Providing creative solutions and resolving technical challenges.
- Documenting recommendations to improve limitations in pipeline and tools.
- Solid understanding of Unreal Engine and its components (Material Editor and Shader, Blueprints, Animation, Scene Building, Sequencer, Lighting).
- Experience with Material Authoring and Industry Standard Shading Language is a plus.
- Have an excellent understanding of the technical limitations of game art assets.
- Understanding of PBR pipeline.
- Knowledge of a major 3D software packages (Modo, Maya and ZBrush).
- Python/C++ programming is a plus.
Needs to be:
- Team oriented.
- Able to learn new software packages and methods.
- All applications must include a CV and a Portfolio.
Software Engineering - Unreal Engine, C++
As a developer at Abyssal you can be a generalist developer or a specialized one. We value your ability to learn and develop new things with a wide range of technologies.
We have multiple development teams, so we try to foster communication between them and you are free to join the one that best suits your interests. If you are not an exact match for these roles but you think you can adapt and excel at your responsibilities, we have a place for you.
- Use of Unreal Engine as the basis for most of 3D work.
- Development with visual scripting side by side with C++.
- C++ Experience.
- 3D Game Engines Knowledge.
- Rendering Framework Experience.
- Augmented Reality.
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team.
- Video rendering.
- DirectX 9/11/12 Knowledge.
- SCRUM Experience.